Help regarding annexure-g for passport

I am a minor  .I want to apply for passport. I need to provide Annexure-G (as my parents are separated) . My father and mother were married to each other . However it wasn't an official marriage and there is no marriage certificate. After i was born both my parents were seperated. I live with my mom . We don't have any ID proof of my father. However in all my documents (10th , birth , aadhar ) his name is printed (same in all) . Now i've enquired someone we know regarding the process. the person said that the judicial majstrate of our district is strict and will only sign the annexure if we provide proof. we do not have any. How should we proceed? 
Thanks in advance


There is no legal requirement for insisting upon the father’s name of the Applicant for issuing passport; Delhi HC [Read Order]

Read more at:






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x