help regarding 498a


with respct of my case , i filed 498a,324,506,DP3 & 4 against my husband and in laws. now the police people are calling me to put chargesheet along with the wittness. when we went to put the charge sheet the police people are telling me to give money of rs 10000/- each wittness .otherwise the police people will put my wittness behind the bar in false case . and the police people will put a another case on my parents as they gave the dowry for my marriage? the police people are telling to withdraw the case orelse i have to suffer along with my parents. plz help me ???? 


u should file the protest petition against the conduct of the police and his investigation. and contact the vigilance department and raise a complaint against I.O. for demanding of money.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu