Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinni (SW Engineer)     03 July 2012

Help-property will

Dear Experts. 

Am living in USA and my wife didn't join me since 2010, Dec. Out of 4.5 years of married life she spent just 1.3 Years on and off and the rest with thier parents. I realized she has no love and affection for me. I did request her multiple times to come and join but she ignored me a lot. all my staff and friends do laugh at me for the reason my wife is neglecting me and not joinging me. 

I dont want to file a RCR or divorce because, she may back fire few false case due to which I dont want to suffer my parents in thier old age. 

I have two houses on my name. This is hard earned property of my parents and mine. with so much of love and affection they did put their property on my name.

In now a days, am not feeling well. am getting pain in my right chest and getting shortage of breath.

If some thing happens to me, I dont want my property going to my wife who never bothered about me and my health and finally who get all my property and enjoys after me, Instead I want the two houses must go to my Mother. 

I cant register on my mother name since there is some mortgage.

Kindly suggest, is it possible to write a will for my property metioning that my parents are eligible to enjoy the property, and nothig goes to my wife. 

If it is possible what is the process.

Kindly help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 July 2012

why not?You can will it ...as soon as the mortgage period is over transfer it to your mother ...your wife may file divorce after once the 50% residential property to wife on divorce becomes law..

dont be negative for the life, consult a good doctor , do as they advice and stay fit...try not to think this chapter which may be cause of your ill health..

Ranee....... (NA)     03 July 2012

why not?You can will it ...as soon as the mortgage period is over transfer it to your mother ...your wife may file divorce after once the 50% residential property to wife on divorce becomes law..

dont be negative for the life, consult a good doctor , do as they advice and stay fit...try not to think this chapter which may be cause of your ill health..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register