LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

help please

hi!!!!!! i am shally.My teacher have give an assignment on 'LAW AND CRIME FICTION' .Can someone please tell me how i can relate law with crime fiction with the help of some examples.

Learning

3 Replies

Ajoy Gupta (Advocate)     03 November 2010

Hello, Shally,

Your Teacher has given yo u right assignment. Do not get upset! What you have to do is that Take any Section , for example 498A of IPC and take an imaginary incident of torture by the husband and his family members , then she informs her parents, then set of discussions between both families, then intervention of well wishers then there is no change in situation, rather worsening of the situation, then lodging of complain to the local PS there after no action by the police, then Complain case in the Court of CJM, Then adducing of witness, after that taking Cognigence by the Court, summon to the Accused persons, their reaction -- their approach before the court for bail or their approach for compromise---- etc, in this way you can prepare your assignment. Do it , study the section and some judgement and take pain to inform me your achievement.

(Guest)

Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion

ravleen (student)     13 November 2010

sir,

i got proposition for moot court on the topic related to restitution of conjugal rights.please help me to prepare it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register