LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help me

Page no : 2

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 October 2015

Well advised by Mr. Sainath Devalla, I agree and appriciate.

You have all the legal remedies available, collect evidence(s) of cruelity, desrtion and adultary before filing case.

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer. 

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     11 October 2015

mr sumit.........seems to be giving free advise to all members and seems to have solutions to everyones problems!!!

he posts on every thread and says that he has a solution for the problem

sir....this forum is meant to help and guide people and not to fish for clients.......if you are really helpful then why dont you advise to the members directly instead of providing them with your phone number

1 Like

mohan   12 October 2015


FIRST..... decide if you really want to get rid of her... ?? If, divorce is the answer...then once think of your child before that. Would you be okay to give away your child to her... ? why do you not ask for the child..? OR are u hiding some facts about your story....? the solution... 

1. if you do not own the property you live in you can :tactfully" throw her out. this idea would not be legally right..but this will surely break her confidence, ego and strength. 

2. If you own the property...then you anyways cannot throw her out. in this case..install CCTV's cameras... use get as many proofs abt her behaviour and her affair. In your conversations, make sure you talk abt no physical involvement since years etc etc.............. and she asking for 50 lakhs for divorce.............  hire detectives, (which otherwise are expensive) to follow her and get proofs. 

3. make the elders in your family and try settling this. try finding details abt her boyfriend and file a case on him. he will run away...then you can handle your wife, the way you want to. 

4. start handling your accounts, investments and all finances from now. do not kep anything in your name. transfer all in the name of your mother. 


for may pm me.........





1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register