Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Help me

Sir I am from chhattisgarh some 2 yrs back our grandfather property was divided among four of us brothers (we all 4 brothers are cousin brothers)without any legal formalities just orally,I am a serviceman so I usually stay out of the village,so now today when I went to register my part of that land on my name I found that it already got registered in name of my rest of the 3 cousin brothers(they cheated me).so sir please tell me what to do what are my legal writes...please tell me in detail


APPOINT CRIMINAL ADVOCATE for breach of trust and get cancelled sale documents and inform to land record authority



You have to file a suit for declaration of your title and cancel the said registered deed. Consult a local lawyer and go ahead.


As far as I know, if your grandfather has not left a Will and has not disposed off his property before his death, then after his death, all his children along with his grandchildren have rights on that property. So since there is no Will as I understand, You who is one of his grandchildren has rights on that property. So they cannot register the property in their names without you releasing your rights on that property to them. So you can follow what  Mr. Kalaiselvan has directed. I am no legal expert....but have had some similar scenarios within speaking based on that knowledge. But I may be incorrect....experts please correct me if I am wrong. 


To avoid multiplicity of litigation, immediately file a suit for declaration  & possession and obtain stay order unless they may sell the property. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x