Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aalia (data)     27 January 2014

Help help

Sir/Madam

i just need to know one information.

from last march end till now myself and hubby staying seperately.

no calls between us. but he sends me messages saying "wait for the legal notice from us".

"i need divorce" and other bad messages and more blackmile messages.

my parents are talking to his parents solve the issue via phone.

still after 1 year of seperation, can he easily get divorce?

saying we both stayed seperately for one year??

i would like to lead life with him but he should not manhandle me , harrase me or use vulgar words.

all i need is "he should know that someone is dere for her" if he treats me badly.

but elders here are not supporting me well. so what can i do. wil he get divorce easily?

this is 4th year of our mariage life.

soon after marriage i.e, after 5 months he slapped me very badly may be 10 to 15 slaps 

sitting on me.to hide his mistake. he and his parents linked me and my collegue and spoke badly.

. later we stayed seperately for 6 months.later elders adviced and he came in search of me in the office and we joined and lived. 

that time i got shocked.

that he was spending 6000 to 8000 money for medicines.

for family life.he had problem.but he took me to doctor and made me to take injection 

to conceive.and always blamed me as i didnt conceive.

later told everyone as i got aborted and i have thyroid.he blammed that also as the reason.

then he left his job so i too was forced to leave since we have to re-locate.

then there he and his family planned and made me to sit and home without allowing me to go to job.

i too stayed at home.this is my marriage life 2 and half th year. when i stayed at home.

he said since "i feel that i didnt conceive ; i wil show you my reports " he said.

then he showed me a bunch of reports. i got shocked.

from 18 years he has problem. nil testosterone.

i got married in 2010.

but he has reports from 2007.

and every month very costly medicines.

i got shocked. and he is like.. he doesnt hav any feelings.unless he take testosterone injection or capsule.

but he wont revel that to me.every day fight.he vil behave like pshyco. and he uses vulgar words.

and calls and tells his parents as i didnt cook and i am the one who is avoiding family life.

if fight starts by 11pm it wil end by 2.30am like that. he always prefers 2pm to 10.30 pm shift and wil come late nite to home.then fight daily. i wont have energy and cant cook due to lack of sleep.

then 

but he again bet me and showed me shoe.then i came from that home and stayed with my parents for 5 to 6 months again .and told everything. i dont have dad. only uncles are taking care.

then again elders from both side advised and joined us.

and now this time he used bad words as "third rate lady","if you stand in street no one wil look at you",

and suspecting me more. i asked his dad to come.but he too is not gud.

so i left home last march 25th 2013 saying i wil stay with parents for few days.

but didnt go. on november 8th his side 5 gents came 

and his uncle spoke badly as 

"in this 8 months dont know whatever happend to her"

and many bad things he said as i avoided him.then we asked them to send his son for medical counselling for that he replied as 

and he gave open statement as "yes my son has problem what you can do"?

and they said that "my son decision is "if elders joins him with me means he vil commit sucide it seems"".so their side they want divorce. 

later i tried to contact him.but he didnt lift my call.

and his relatives said that he need divorce.later he messaged me as 

"wait for the notice from us" and blackmiling me more.

he has done lot of bad things to me and now he want safe escape.

want to punish him.

how ?

can he get divorce easily?

we spent more than 30 lacs for mariage.

Learning

2 Replies

great india (manager)     27 January 2014

30 lacs .....chal jhooti...... u have bills of 30 lakhs..... why dont you gile sec. 9 for restitution.... if you atr so filthy rich....didnt any lawyer advised you to file sec 9 hma... if no tben go ahead... theres no harm in it....

(Guest)

@Author, your marriage is already dead. No need to try to reconcile, becuase, your husband has already made up his mind to move out from your life. Better to look for somebody else and keep remember one thing that if you want to sustain your marriage life with another man, do not try to get your parents involved in any case. Your parents are the biggest culprit in spoiling your marriage life and further to this, you have total immatured thoughts, you are not totally an independent women by mind/thoughts, you are still a very minor kid for your parents and each and every matter you discuss with your lovely parents as complaints and after that when the problems comes to your marriage life becuase of your silly behaviour, you start cyring you want your husband back and want to live with him. Better do not waste your time and look for somebody else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register