LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal rs   28 December 2019

Help from Rera

If any real estate company is registered with UP Rera but their project is not registered with UP Rera can we lodge complaint with Rera ? Will Rera assist for refund of Money paid to Promoter/ Company when Company is neither doing registry of booked plot nor ready to refund Paid money?


 4 Replies

AVNISH SAXENA   28 December 2019

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 December 2019

For sure. just  file the complaint

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 December 2019

Even before RERA, the consumer forums handled the complaint in less time and less expenses.  You may need maximum Rs.1,000/- to fight it out in local district consumer forum, and the formalities are less and the procedure is simple and most of the consumers file complaints as party in person, after serving a notice to the builder atleast one month before filing complaint.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2019

Yes, you can seek relief through RERA also even if the company also is not registered with RERA.

Alternately you can approach consumer forum with your grievances seeking relief and compensation for the deficiency in service

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register