Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar padal (client technical support)     28 September 2011

Help

HI,

I am in my final year of graduation which I am pursuing from Annamalai university under its distance learning programs. I aspire to continue study law once I complete my degree and practice law once I am eligible to. Due to some personal affairs, I could not continue studies regularly by enrolling myself under full time courses and would need to continue my work at every cost. At the same time I want to study law, however, the news and the verdict of the A.P high court has disappointed me and is like a major setback to my future plans. Please suggest!

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Dear Sagar BCI permitt only regular law graduates for litigation. There is will definitely something good which you are presently studying. Don't loose hope. All the Best.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 October 2011

"Knowledge is power". Don't be disappointed. Nevertheless, if you seek livelihood out of it, "Lawyer" is not the only option. Those other options also need sound knowledge of law. Eg: Documenting cases, patents etc.

Alongside, do check up with Annamalai u'ty about the scope for its course, avenues that are available to you under such a circumstance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register