LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushmitha H   23 June 2018

Hello namaskar i am retired

post master retired on 31 St may 2018 with good quality service on superannuation putting 40 years of service . up to April 2018 my pay and allowances were drawn correctly. but in the month of may it was reduced from rs 62200. plus Da to 60400 .still to day the reason was not officially intimated. by enquiries it was told that pay was paid excess from 2006 and it was ordered for recovery.the fact is that I am actually paid correctly and my batch officials during joining and retired on the same day paid correctly as of mine..the fact is that the pay drawing official committed mistake during pay fixation resulting huge financial loss in my retired benefits and my pension.mentally I am badly torchered with financial loss.. kindly please intimate the legal steps to be taken for settlement of pay and pension. thanking you sir yours faithfully
Hanumant rayappa. retired post master grade 2 Baragur Sira Tumkur 572213 Mob no 9481693119 .

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 June 2018

first you have to make representation to PMG. If there is no responce you can approach appropriate forum

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2018

Agreed with Mr. Suri.Sravan Kumar

Exhaust the internal remedies and your matter may get resolved..and more so since you have all facts and docs as per your query..

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 June 2018

Dear Sir, Please be informed that if you have been paid excess than what was required then the Government authority hax every authority to recover. First of all be clear on the computation then only you can fight this case other wise often peole roam from table to table.

Once you are clear on the calculation, you can definitely decide whether to take legal recourse or not!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2018

First of all any reduction without SCN is not valid.  You can get it set aside.

Then there are Supreme Court guidelines on recovery/reduction of excess paid amount.  Not know  whether the same will fit in you case as not much facts are stated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register