Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhant Patil   15 February 2016

Heir certificate

dear Sir/madam

My name is Siddhant patil and i appreciate how lawyerscludindia helps everyone with correct knowledge about Indian law and save people from missguidance.

i've one query realted to heir certificate(succession certificate) my cousin sister who's husband expired two years back purchased two flats in Badlapur, Mohan groups builders one for my sister and other for himslef one flats payment was fully done and other flat payment of 10, was paid by my brother in law and due to his accidental death the rest of 20lakhs wre paid by my sisiter from her own account and that time no one from mohan groups informed us about this heir certificate ispite of asking them now the problem is they need heir certificate so asper my knowledge the benficiaries are wife, childrens and mother of my brother in law. So kindly tell me procedure abot this certificate and my sister is widowed two childrens so is there any possible way to make my sisiter the only beneficiary because it may create property dispute from other side i.e from my brother in laws family what if my sister omother in law dosen't agree to sign unless that flat is given to her and not my sister is it possible. Sir i've tried enough to say my problem.

kindly guide us 

thankyou- 

lawyersclubIndia.

Learning

1 Replies

S Gangadhar Gowda   16 February 2016

Contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register