LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Hcl cdc fraud

I took admission in HCL CDC . They told me that course duration is of 4 month. and they also given me an offer letter. in offer letter it is mentioned that

"Welcome to the family of HCL Infosystems ltd

You are now a registered  trainee under our fellowship program for aspiring IT Professional.

HCL's Placement division will assist you with gaining entry into IT (Hardware and Networking) fields or any othe related ITES fields with HCL/HCL Associates or any other company upon sucessful copmletion of training program subject to the condition given overleaf

Based on our past record the ctc offered to you would be in the range of minimum INR 140000 to 250000 per annum based on your skills and training performance"

they didn't given any course material and still they not completed their training course

so i stopped to pay. Now they are saying that you'll not get any certification or interview call

but the fact is that the condition is same as my frieds who paid full fees.

Is it possible to take legel action agaist them

They not mentioned course duration on condition field

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

i took admision in July 2011 and still they not completed course

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2012

You may issue a notice to MD of the institute/company in writing under acknowledgment narrating the facts and raise your demand.

Your friend may also do so.Both of you may exchnage copies of your complaints.

If this institute is approved under UGC you may complain to UGC.

Both of you together can approach DCDRF at your location.

Law_dictates (self)     21 May 2012

Dear Freinds,

Bbeware of this company HCL infosystems. This is as big an exploiter as its name. HCL involves into many practices that is unethical & exploitative & to the extent of unlawfull acts.

Do discuss the matter with all your freinds & other students/trainee & file a case against HCL infosystems asap.

Many IT companies exploit students & freshers on the name of providing jobs & HCL Infosystems is probably the most renowned of them. Being famous gets them easy preys.

Preferably take legal advice before you proceed. Try & get in touch with scupulous lawyers in your city & explain them the situations.

I'm sure that they will help you out promptly , as this trend is a matter of public concern.

(Guest)
i made complaint to department of hcl cdc but there is no responce from them. what should i do now? where should i register my complaint? in consumer court or in police?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register