Hc quash after 3 years no activity in dowry case??????

assistant Professor

dowry case was filed on 17/09/11,took it back by signing an affidavit police submitted FR and jurm Kharija report to CJM court on 07/10/11.

since then wife didn't appear before the court nor received any notice. but in FIR there is a prima facie against us she clearly made allegations against us.

now what are the possibilities that this case can be quashed easily at HC allahabad.(on basis of time delay)


And now if wife reopen that case in CJM court what will be with her-

1 her requested will be rejected?(as CJM court issued her notice upon receipt of Police FR)

2 if we file discharge at district court will it be discharged?

3 Or CJM court will accpet her and issue notice to me?

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Has the CJM accepted the B Report (Jurn Khairja Report) filed by the police?


Go and get the status of the case. If the CJM has accepted it, there is no case left out, so you need not worry.



Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x