Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Have we failed the Constitution?

Page no : 2

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 January 2010

What worship has to do with language? The man is out of his mind.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 January 2010

Why do always people need a crowd, noise, language to converse with the almighty. If he fails to understand ur silent prayers and does not see the sobless tears , he is no God. Or does he like his creation and subjects to grovel before him ? Putting all the sorrows in words , like a petition. Seeing his subjects reduced to rubble before him. ?

As the father of my son , i would rather see my son , with his indefiable spirit - not a grovelling, praising me with ulterior motive of some future benefit,  whining child always asking for help.

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 January 2010

Sorry Kiran .................. discussion has gone tangent.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     28 January 2010

yes mr salvi, discussion going out of it's truck. it is the question that how much we drifted from the constitutional goal and why?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     28 January 2010

Mr Francis,

it is not the violation of basic right to worship. because, you are not bound to go to that church. you can pray at your will at any other place or even at your home.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 January 2010

How many like you feel so strongly about the prayer in that language? The priest will bulldoze them to follow what he says. Else, you will be declared a non-believer.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     30 January 2010

i shall rather be thankful to the admin that they ve removed the highlight on this post.....barring few probably none were able to understand my post and few regular contributors did not participate.

lets hope for the best in future :)

(Guest)

If the constitution has failed us it is because we have failed the constitution as it is we the people who have given unto ourself the constitution.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 February 2010

We are the law.

In a shocking incident of lawyers taking the law into their own hands, 3 persons including a woman accused of being part of a trafficking gang were beaten up by lawyers and locals inside the howrah court premises. The incident took place right in front of the district judges' office during court hours. The 3 accused had allegedly kidnapped a girl. What made things worse was that lawyers engaged in a fist-fight, and can been seen punching one of the persons repeatedly.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     03 February 2010

right answer mr menon.

mr anil - it's shocking - perhaps his reaction was not as a an advocate, but as an agreeved person, might be his relations involved there.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 February 2010

Not shocking. Human nature being what it is, nothing is impossible.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 February 2010

hey friends pls stop posting here, the purpose is gone....i would not like to c any personal remarks being made against any of the contributor.

the question raised was a larger issue and could not be answered in one or two lines, it needed a discussion on various points of the constitution.....i did not know that my query will divide my friends on various counts....pls keep working on other issues.

Best Regards to all.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     03 February 2010

Mr Anil,

Ok, agreed, nothing is impossible, let us march to another burning issue.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     07 February 2010

watch 

and try to find the solution 

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     07 February 2010

“Y.M.I deals with issues like racial bias, communal bias, immigrant bias that plague today’s society and the outcome create unnecessary unrest in peace and harmony of the nation. It is the story of one day in the life of 12-13 people from different strata of Mumbai having different goals, and wants"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register