Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassment of in-laws by gaughter in law

Page no : 2

JAI (Home)     12 May 2013

My son now has been shifted to another place on rent and his wife still at her parent's home. What next we can do to be safer side. Please suggest.

Harsh (Manager)     12 May 2013

Jai sir,

very good, atleast you have peace of mind now.

next I think you should wait for her to return to her husband's residence. your son should somehow convince her to join him,better if he personally takes her to his new place.but this MUST be done. DO NOT leave her at her parents place for too long, get her to the new residence.

she may come to your place and create a scene, no problem just try to convince her, pyaar se. if she doesnt agree you son should convince her too, pyaar se. last resort, call the police and tell she should join her husbands place. move your sons' items to the new place (except important documents).

EXPERTS pls confirm this  --> AFTER she joins her husband in the new place, you should notify your local police about the situation and that she has joined her husband in her new home. better give a written statement and get an acknowledgement. then on, it is NOT your headache and you cant do anything more than that.

your son should, willingly or unwillingly suffer a little more (meaning 3-4 weeks). if she changes and lives a good life, good for your son and DIL. if not, he can do whatever he wants.

you and your entire family (except son) - should make it obvious to everybody that you have nothing to do with your son or his wife. they both are free to live whereever they want and that you are NOT advicing or guiding your son in any ways.

rest, i dont think YOU shoud worry too much. things will happen when they are supposed to happen.

Let your SON also do some homework, he can do drama etc. what ever but he  should take her to his new place and live there for some time. He can survive this nothing to worry too much.

Harsh (Manager)     12 May 2013

one more point, try your best to VIDEO record if she returns to your place and creates a scene.

JAI (Home)     12 May 2013

She is there for last two weeks. When he should talk her to come to his new place and join him? or to wait for some more time.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     13 May 2013

Convey to your son to tell her that he fought with both of you and chosen to remain away from you.  You may be in good terms with him (and you may call each other on phone and talk to each other amicably) but for her sake you all fought with each other and you are also going to file a case against your son if necessary, your conflicts with son have gone to that extent.  But the reason is not Daugher in law.  Some Ego problems. You don't like to see your son's face anymore. Your wife also does not like your son anymore. That is why you asked him to get out of your house.  You have a right to ask your son to get out of your house as father.  Don't you? 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     13 May 2013

If things go extreme you can file under DV Act, as Srinivasa Prasad said quoting one judgment and also under S.389 of Indian Penal Code. Follow the suggestion given by harsh and (secretly) video record one incident of her misbehavior so that you can prove your case beyond reasonable doubt in court.

JAI (Home)     28 June 2013

Today she has come back and joined her huband at new place at which my son was residing for the last 2 months. And from today itself she started fighting with him and threatening to go at our house and says that " me to wahi rahungi usi ghar mein, dekhti hu mujhe kaun rokta hai" now please suggest how my son to tackle the sitiuation.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 June 2013

It is for you to tackle the situation.

You can get injunction against your property, so that she can not enter your house.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2013

Mr kapoor is right.  Unless there is injuction she can force entry into your house.  She can take police help also. You may keep claiming to be the title holder of the House but DV is a law of the land.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     29 June 2013

How sad?  Baap bete ko dhakka maarke gharke baahar nikaal saktaa hain.  Wahi kaam bahu ke saath kareto it becomes a case under S.498a.  Kudos to our lawmakers.

Harsh (Manager)     01 July 2013

Legally she has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER, she should be with her husband. She can shout and scream all she wants.

That injunction should be against your DIL AND your son, BOTH and their friends.

Just BLOCK both of them legally. You can still be in touch with your son etc.

Harsh (Manager)     01 July 2013

also, make sure your son has a valid address proof of his new residence. proper rent agreement on a stamp paper is best.

JAI (Home)     04 July 2013

Sir,

We are in trouble again, she has gone somewhere and the key of house given to the neighbour to handover it to her husband. She leave in absanse  of her husband on 02/07/13 around 2:00PM and also she took baby, luggage and TV with her and just dropped an SMS on her husband's mobile "Chabi pados me de di hai lel lena".

Please suggest what he has to do now. Should he go to police for reporting?

Please reply...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2013

advising someone for filing of fake FIR is perhaps does not suit the docurum of this forum.

JAI (Home)     04 October 2013

Sirs,

After a long time of around 5-6 months, today we have received registered letter from jhansi court. Individual Letter is for each member of my family member.
12 DV act is mentioned on letter and is from my daughter in law mentioning to present in mahila thana jhansi.

As my son is separate from us for the last 6-7 months. But letters came to my address for each member. My elder son is also living separately since Jan-13. My elder daughter married in 2005 and lives in Faridabad. Why would they receive that letter at my address.

Is this case filed against us? Please suggest now what to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register