LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sekhar (engineer)     04 September 2022

Harrasment & forcibly took my property share

Sir I'm a disabled person C3 complete quadraplegic in bed from many years as i can't walk mother given me house property n did registration on my name so that i can live on house rent my brother is a manager in mnc company and his son is engineer in u.s and daughter is doctor financially he is good, in 2021 December brother left mom in orphanage home due to listening his wife words in Jan 2022 i got sick so lucky mom came to home but mom daily feared due to orphanage home thinking she has no one to see and due to that tension mom died in June when my mom alive only brother wife abused me a lot and used to say before mom when will I die after mom death she is harassing me with bad words n vulgar language in April month my brother n his wife forcibly took house property n did house registration on their name , my brother didn't even given me my full half house property share nor my mom gold share of me brother given me amount but not given my full share , brother wife still harassing me with bad words so brother left me in orphan home there bathroom was not suitable for disabled persons even i spent 30000 for repairing bathroom but it didnt came as i need i fell in bathroom and brother told me to come to home so i came to home but again my brother wife started abusing me with bad words

Sir now im sure they will not allow me to stay in house sir if i go to court can i get chance to live in my house ? Sir now i want to get my full half property share in everything  ,sir are there any sections in Indian law if anyone forcibly took disabled persons property by force can it be revoked  n i want to know another thing in 2004 yr when my mother is alive my brother took my property crop property share of 2.15lac saying he will return my share in 2 months 19yrs over till now he didn't given my share with  2rs interest i want my share back i have proofs my mom saying how i was deceived by my brother n how my mom stayed hungry in brother house, Actually my brother paid 3rs interest to every money lender whenever he took Now today or tomorrow or next year i must leave home from my childhood i saw my brother wife cruelty when my dad died on 3rd day when dad death function is happening brother wife went to movie, multiple times brother wife said directly to my mother if i die it would be good me n my mom stayed hunger due to her ,I want to get my entire half property including my mother gold share and with interest i want to get my property share which my brother took many years I'm not able to live in orphanage home sir i tried ,  If my brother don't give my half share i want to live in my house till i live or till i die this house is my mom memories but i don't want to see my brother wife where i stay My brother wife bad words  n her abusing words making me to commmit suicide  , 

My brother is rich person his son is doing job in u S  please kindly advise what i must do i want to stay in my house but without my brother wife torture or i need to get my complete half  property share 

I'm C3 complete quadraplegic from neck down paralysis i can't go to court like normal person 

Please advice me thank u




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query