Harrasement and Defamtion


There is one person who is harrasing me and defaming my name by repeatly calling me and at my organization claiming I am not giving his money back. I have returned his money and its proof reflects in my account statement. He has also abused by calling at my office reception.

The money in question has come from HDFC Finace and only he had given my name and account name as receipeint.This he claimed was some extra money as he had taken a home loan and the house bought was mine.


What is the legal recourse i can take on this?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x