LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   11 July 2015

Harassment of a girl by phone

I have a friend who is been constantly mentally harassed by an old college mate.He has the possession of the numbers of her family numbers and is blackmailing her into talking to her all the time . He has cooked up stories about her being in a relationship with him. From what I understand he has "imagined" that he has been in a relationship with her. He is currently forcing her to get in a marriage with her. He has threatened that he would call up her aged parents and sisters and other relatives and defame her.He has once tried to cut his hand for silly reasons . How much ever she tries to keep away he comes back. He has also said he knows the address of the office , and he can come and defame her in office as well. He once talked about the usage of acid in an indirect way. He is currently in a different location as of now. He was friend who turned into this "psycho". How can she solve this menace permanently ?


 1 Replies

SHAMAS-UD-DIN SHAAZ Advocate (lawyer)     11 July 2015

first of all she talk about her parents and other family members and take them in confidance after that go to police station and registred an FIR against the culprit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query