Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Pridhvi (own)     04 June 2019

Harassment compliant by wife

Hi,

My wife has given a false harassment complaint at the police station. Then I have been asked to come for counseling. I had gone there, in the police station, she had told all false allegations on me. But when the officer asked what do want answered she wants her husband. I'm Shocked (why she has gone to PS if she wants her husband)

Later,  I had been told that the issues and problems facing by her. 

They were not listening to me and asked to forget everything and take her home. But she denied coming home on that day. She wants to live separately and away from my parents. It's been happened two weeks from now.

I am scared to live with her because she has suicide tendency.

Prior to that, her relative used to called me asked they (her and parents) seeking the divorce from you. I said okay but legally. After this, they approached the police station. 

can you please suggest what's her intention and next steps to be taken?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     04 June 2019

Call her family members and yours to have a joint meeting and discuss the issue between them to settle it and also get it in writing from her and duly signed, that if you live together and you fulfill all her justifable demands, then she will not take any coercive action against you and your family members, including divorce from you.

That should safeguard your interest, incase she turns back then the document signed by her and witnessed by family members of both the sides will come to your rescue.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Arjun Pridhvi (own)     06 June 2019

Thanks, for reply Sir,

They are not come for meeting in a good manner. Their aim to leave my parents and live with them (in law's family)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register