LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   15 July 2018

harassment case against wife

my wife filed 498A & maintenance case against me in her taluk & he took my 2 children from mahila police.
now I want file case against him in my taluk court
please suggest me what are the cases I can file against My wife

 1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     15 July 2018

Don’t run for filling cases on wife as counter cases.

Focus on solving issues between each other for sake of children’s.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query