Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kharbanda (.)     14 June 2014

Harassment by top floor owner.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and like to be enlightened by your expert advice.

I live in a builder floor house(100 sq yd building with no parking and where each floor belong to separate person) and the person living on top floor is creating too much havoc for us. So I need your suggestion to tackle him legally.

1. He is parking his 4-wheeler and 2-wheeler in front  of the house such that other families in the building are unable to park their vehicles in front of home. According to me this right belongs to family living on ground floor. Is their any rule through which I can ask him to vacant the parking space. Is their any parking rule?

2. He doesn't have the roof rights but still has build a door on his floor itself which restricts access to his floor(obviously acceptable) but also restricts access to roof (totally not acceptable) for all others. How can I legally ask him to remove the door? Also How can I check whether he has got roof rights by any fraud?

3. He has also build half floor over the roof(i.e. above third floor). Is it legal in south Delhi. How can I demolish it as roof is for all the families.

4. He has influence in MCD too, so he is using it for his advantage. Can RTI help me to find anything that can go against him and MCD official helping him.

Kindly provide your valuable sugestions.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register