Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaushiks (Other)     12 June 2013

Harassment by reliance infocomm

HI,

I had 2 connections from Reliance 9590153569 and 9590355007. The no. 9590153569 was closed in Oct end but the billing cycle being 18th of every month the bill of INR 2160 was cleared by me. The no. was non operational from Oct month onwards itself. The no 9590153569 was facing a lot of network issues including BB service not working and the same was informed to the Nodal officer after customer care failed to act upon it for more than a month.

2 days ago I got a "Legal Notice" email from Mr. Srinath asking me to clear the dues. After having explained him the same, which he did not understand. I got another call from someone called Mr. Ali (080 49405944) asking me about the payment. I asked him to produce the bills which he sent me from the ID reliancebills.v@gmail.com. After having shown him the anomaly that there were no calls from that no. He said the bill was for the other no., for which I informed him that the no. 9590355007 has already been ported to Vodafone. According to him he would not allow the no. to be ported as there is outstanding, The no was ported in Nov after all dues were cleared. Also he threatened me that he will go to court and I would have to come with my lawyer. Today i received a call from Mr. Ali again asking for the dues. I got an sms from some person from a Hyderabad no sms'ing me a case no. 342126 at Mayo Hall Court Bangalore. I asked for the type of case to which he replied as GB case. I further enquired for the meaning of GB case to which he called me and abused saying "saaley GB case nahi pata kyu baitha huwa hai, Sat court mein aajana apne lawyer ke saath, i'm not here to give you definitions.

I've attached the screen shot of the sms. Plese advice on what should i do?

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register