LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     16 May 2015

Harassment by psu

Appointed as a engineer-AGM level in factory.. To avoid promotion transferred to marketing department as medical reprentative(MR) in Assam company has ordered stop working because of not getting sales do not have any office/infrastrure in assam for the last one year reduced salary is paid without giving reasons..since april15 company stoped paying salry & perks. Superior is asking a favour & demanding to work as MR in assam to get your salary. (In democracy psu's are using employees as porstitues for penny) Any advice from expert respected.


 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2015

Apperently you cannot go to labour case.  COnsut your lawyer if you have to file court case at High Court or at Distt.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 May 2015


( Comments in thrreads like: designated/redesignated as per employee's skills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even it there it is not disclosed for the last 9 months etc)


1. How were you designated from AGM- Factory to MR-Sales?

Demotions or what?


You have posted in avrious threads that from AGM-Factory/production, you were designated as AGM-Sales......................and now you are Medical Representative.


2. In North East too Medical Representative are havinng state level unions afilliated with national/Trade Unions and this union have ben fromidable and instrumenstal in getting an Act enacted from parliament for their kind of work:: Sales Promotion Employee's Act.....


You were paid wages late and were not paid for many months...........................


It is sugested that your designation seems to be have been accepted by you say by transfer/redesignation/salary slips etc and now  is MR and you may get protected by Unions and labore Laws..............................




rajib mondal   03 July 2015

i am working as a medical representative in central govt.pharma PSU and i am transferred to the out of state where there is huge communication problem. is there any laid down transfer policy by the govt. to give me relief from such victimised transfer?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2015


@ Rajib Mondal,

Apparently it is penultimate transfer.

If the transfer is with malafide and malice then you may succeed to contest it in court of law.


Medical Representative are having state level unions affiliated with national/Trade Unions and unions can also take up your matter.

Consult your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm, show your service rules and regulations, service conditions, transfer order etc, and proceed further under expert advice of your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query