LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renuka4291 (-)     08 January 2018

Harassment by husband

Hello All.... Iam in a tough situation and wants your help in that...it will be little long so pls bear it with me. Iam Renuka from Delhi and used to work in an MNC. During oct 2016 i met a guy who is in Army as Major. From there we started going around and decided to get married but due to intercast our parents did not agree but we wanted to marry. He was posted in other City so he asked me to resgin my job and come to his city where we can marry. I did the same and got married in Arya samaj mandir in may 2017. We did not tell this to our parents. He kept me in PG there and asked me to give him 2-3 months for settling everything at his home and in his cantt. I agreed but in Aug 2017 he went on leave at his home and from there he started asking me to cancell our marriage as his parents showed him other girl and wanted him to get married to her. On my refusal he and his family started abusing me and threatning me. Eventually i put this matter to his Army unit. Army authorities made him to accept me has his wife and asked him to get me an accomodation in cantt. He did but started making my life hell... he says he will never give me any husband thing will keep me suffring like this only. I have left my parents and career for him but now he is torturing me like hell. He does not stay with me. He sleeps and eats at neighbors place only. I keep on crying alone in that empty army quarter... now i hav came to delhi and living wid my friend at her place. He says i can give u 15lac , take it and divorce me. I don�t understand where would i go with these 15lac. He is an Army officer , his parents are getting her a girl with lot of dowry but my life has been ruined. He has betrayed me and cheated on me. Pls tell what to do

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
What do you want to do?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2018

He cannot get married without getting a divorce order from the court. It is an offence under the Indian penal code to get married while one has got a spouse living. No matter even if the spouse agrees for that. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 January 2018

You can contact me as I'm based in Delhi/NCR for working out the cases against him. This man should not be allowed to take things easily and move out just like that and get married with another woman. He may be an Army personal but civil courts are there to protect your right and provide you relief. My details in my profie here, check and email me.

vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2018

LCI Expert Mr. J.C.Vashista is from army background and may agree to help you.

If you wish you may get in touch with him.

He has posted for you in another thread initiated by you in which you have posted as spouse (Wife) at;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Query-regarding-court-case-668331.asp

You are which spouse; Husband or Wife

LCI Expert Mr. J.C.Vashista is from army background and may agree to help you.

If you wish you may get in touch with him. He has posted for you in threads initiated by you..

You are already apprised of some provisions of Army Act 

Other threads posted by you;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harassment-by-husband-158350.asp https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Harassment--669556.asp https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Neee-releif-669426.asp https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Query-regarding-court-case-668331.asp https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Harassment-by-husband-668126.asp

You seem to have gathered info from perspective of Husband and Wife ..

If you are confident of handling as PIP you may go ahead..... If you are looking free legal help go ahead... 

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   31 March 2018

You have posted 2 queries.

1. Posing as husband.
  2. Posing as wife.

Both times your versions are different.

By prima facie you are crooked by nature.  Does not matter to me if you are wife or husband.   Your intentions are ill and you will reap what you have sown.

You have told when asked to you why you have posted 2 versions.

You have stated that “I did not...my husband had my phone as i was hospitalised for 2 days for viral fever...he knew ol my id passwords...he read my questions and dn he come to know iam planning for legal...so he thought to get some legal ideas for himself also....when i came to know this i cahnged all my ids and passwords

So you are Renuka Choudhury

Subject : Urgent need

My name is Renuka choudhary I have a case with husband , i want to discuss that only ....i read your comments here so i thought to contact you if u can guide me in my case

You have already filed DV case. Your marriage is over.  If he is offering 15 lakhs. Take it.  Invest in some chota flat or buy gold bonds out of it.  It will get you some money some day.

Marriages should not be carried out in courts.  Courts are meant only for divorce and nothing else.

Wife men and women don’t go to court.  Married men and women go.  There too if they are wise they will settle matter by taking mutual divorce.  Like that they will save each others time.

Simply filing cases, nothing will happen.  Court cant w*nk his lulli and make it hard and make him insert inside you.  Court in this case is useless in providing any relief to anyone.

Maintenance you can get through 125 crpc.  That too if you are uneducated woman.  Given that you are educated working woman who was once working or now working or have taken a break.. etc that will rid all your chances of getting alimony from court.

The notorious of notorious advocates have already replied to your query.  One Mr Mahajan is based in Delhi itself.  When they all have suggested you already.  There is nothing much that I can suggest you.

I am of help to those cases where the advocate has goofed up and left the parties in lurch which is not the case with you.

You simply want ideas to further spoil your life and also the opposite party’s life. And his parents etc.

File 498a case and other cases on your husband and his parents.  Court will readily take up any case it gets.  Just pray that his advocate is not hard nut to crack.  If his advocate is proper one.  You can simply go to jail for filing false cases on husband.  Leave alone idea of getting alimony or flat or residence orders from court.

If he is offering 15 lakh rupees.  Just pocket it.  Take mutual divorce.  If age is still on your side and you are beautiful.  You can fool someone else into marriage and remarry.  That should be your look out, rather than filing false cases and ending up in jail.

If you have done nothing wrong and still suffering.  Court is the wrong place to seek justice.  Take a hammer and beat the life out of that guy who ditched you.  Hey himmat?

Follow advice of mine at your own risk.  Don’t blame later.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register