Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay (XXX)     15 July 2015

Harassment by collection agent

Dear Sir,

I am a 30 year old man who have had a troubled past. In that very troubled past, 1 owe some money to the banks and it was and still is my inability to pay them which has made them desperate. They have been calling me, Calling people that I know and they have also called my work which has bought huge embarassment to me but since I dont have the money, I cant do anything about it but lately it has been really harassing as I have started getting calls around 11 PM and 7 AM and I would get like 50 calls in a day in which the agent is abusive and inconsiderate. 

Owing to such bothering and at such hours, I called the PCR and and also send an email to the seniors of that particular bank. I have not heard anythingin last 5 days and the # of calls keep getting increased. PCR people have not helped as well. They called the guy however the calls didnt stop. I want to take legal action however I dont know if its feasible? I know that RBI regulation oes not allow you to discuss the financial matters with anyone however that has been voilated. They also dont allow you to call after 7 PM and that too was not followed and above all they keep abusing.

I amnot taking their calls but its really a torture. Request you to please guide if I could take leagal action and if its a viable one.

Thank you..!

PS: I dont have the money to repay the bank and after how they have made my financial state public and all this harassment, I dont intend to pay them.

Harassment by Collection Agent

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register