Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RITESH (MANAGER)     20 November 2012

Harassed by wife under 498a

Dear All,

Recently i was arrested ny rajsthan police as my wife has filed a false case of 498a 406 after around 7yrs of marriage and having a kid of 5 yrs.Circular of rajasthan dgp is that prior to any registration of 498a case police shld do a councelling but nothing of that sort happened Also my wife had my ATM card from where she has withdrawn money .i used to live at pune and case was filed at enquiry was made at pune whereas the place of offence was pune.Also i was told by police that they have not registered case on their own but on the order of magistrate.Also i was in police custody for 10 days as police was showing no recovery . My Father in law used to come at lock up at around 11.00 clock at night and used to verbally abuse me in front of this allowed.they have no medical records that she was physically or mentally harassedmy parents never lived with me.As a full and final settlement they have taken a flat at mumbai and all household items from my home,.I  had taken tvon emis can she take that.please help how to

 1 Replies

ajayKD (Client)     21 November 2012

Hi Ritesh I am not an advocate just another human being harassed by my wife like yours. Please be strong. Get the best advocate you can afford; do not worry about going the cheap route. If you can somehow manage to prove that your wife has wrongfully filed a case against you, you can get her fined and also please write about your 10 day detainment at the police station to your state's human rights commission. Please send me a PM if you feel like talking to a friend! Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query