LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod (PA)     19 July 2013

Harassed by wife and her brothers

hi, am vinod. I and my parents were dragged to police station by my wife and her brothers. My wife logged a false complaint in the police station stating that she was harassed by me and my parents and took away my child. After that there was continuous harassment from my wife and her brothers and threatened for life to me and my parents. Please suggest what to do. we want her to come back with the child and lead a peacefull life. she is not ready to come back  and there is no response from her end till today . Its been a year now.


 10 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     19 July 2013

File a petition for restitution of conjugal rights.

2 Like


Agree with Archana mam..........


If she fails to return then you will get good ground in future to attack her false cases on you and also adversely affect her maintenanace.

vinod (PA)     19 July 2013

thanks for the reply...

vinod (PA)     19 July 2013

as u people say is been filed under the same grounds,Its been a year and she has not turned up to court,lawyer says from court samens and amen has been sent to them for which there is no reply from there end.......

2days back had date in court n the judge asked us to send once more,as there was no postal seal on the Acknowledgment....

Am sure that those people are doing it purposefully, using there money and political power....

In this case what other option i have,need advise please....

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     20 July 2013

Hi Vinod ask your advocate to expedite and press for Ex-Parte order once you have the Decree wait for 1 more year this becomes the solid ground for Divorce. Dont worry about your wife coming or not coming once you have filled for Divorce based on the above decree they will come either to contest or come for settlement.


Meanwhile try to talk through mediators if you are able to get through them ask them what they need and by the way you didn't tell me what you need. Divorce or Wife back?

1 Like

vinod (PA)     20 July 2013

How to be safe from wife n inlaws,they r not attending the court nor for the mediation.

vinod (PA)     20 July 2013

I got married in 2010 from day one our family is been ill treated(we r not so sound financially as them) n have under gone lot off mental trauma from there family,there is a limit for every thing. when she lodged the complaint against me n my family in the police station instead of baring the torture from them,i was broken completely.I was only thinking of my little daughter and bared every thing. Now am worried if she comes back also what will my n my parents life lead to?(Slaves to her) Over that there brothers(influence of ex-DSP and his son-in-law an CBI officer) have threatened me that they will make my life to hell........ After the complaint was lodged the police had taken my parents to police station forcefully when i was not at home,wearied thing is that after 15-days (eloping from our house living the one and half year old child) the complaint was lodged claiming for the child n our family was treated very badly at the station. Under these conditions should i lead an life with that female?

vinod (PA)     20 July 2013

Hi there is there any means that i can drag her to court n get cleard with tensions......

vinod (PA)     20 July 2013

Hi there is there any means that i can drag her to court n get cleard with tensions......

vinod (PA)     20 July 2013

After sumance and amin, what are other means by which i can get her to court.How do i prove to court that they r purposely can i get justic.....


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query