LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munni (house wife)     04 August 2013

Harasment from my husband

We got married since last two year and stayed together for less then 6 month. During this period he scold me quite often for no reason.. Then after my miscarriage, and after that I am staying at parents house.. Reason for not joining with him:

1. As he tortured me, so initially over phone I many time denied to join with him (at abroad).. I told that as I am educated, so I want to job at India (because at that country I did not get job).. Although he has contractual job at abroad and some time less money then also he prefer to stay over there, which I don't like..For that I asked him several time to come back to India and settle here, so that we both can do job.. But his intention is to stay over there, so that I will stay apart form home and he can torture me, .. by the time no job in my hand..

2. Even few time he threatening to father and insulted to my mom, in front of every body with no reason..we have telephonic record on this.. Many time we asked him to come to our house and seat for a settlement (By letter), but he keep silent and filed RCR..But his intention seems to be some thing fishy.. In such case what shall I do? during RCR can I tell to join with him? But one thing is that I can not rely to him.. He is a dual game player..He may do some thing harm to me.. In between for one year I told not to join (and I will stay at India and do job).. On that basis can he file divorce? In such case what shall I do? So now we separated for around 18 month and no connection with him.. In case what shall I do?

3. Now I guess he is planning to leave his job also, and after selling his property basically he want to show that he has no job and no property.. By this can he escape from maintenance? How long my parents can support for my maintenance? As he spoiled my life, so I don't want to leave him.. He is waiting in case if I will do job then he want to get out with out paying any thing.. In such case what shall I do?

4. As his behavior is very rude and violent, so my parents also scare to send with him to abroad? But we don't want to break our relation, In such case how law can hep me?

5. In case he will own RCR decree, after that duirng one year coolingperiod, can I appeal again for reunion?

In such case if he will not show up at court, and he will neglect me for a year, so that after he can file dicorce..In such case what action can I take and how court will help me? i.e, If RCR in his favour, after that durng one year cooling period what action can I take, if I want to reunion? Can he run away at that time, with out any responce?

Please suggest me in this regards.. Thank you..

Learning

21 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     04 August 2013

Until 2 sides of the story is heard we cant give you any suggestion. By the way the style you have written down it clearly states that you are playing the double game. Why one need RCR if both of you can sit down and amicably resolve differences. Please have one thought in mind and don't waste the time of experts here. Life is not a game of permutations and Combination life is compromise and it is always lively when you sacrifice somethings and somethings are sacrificed by others. Sit down and resolve matters by cutting your ego's. If not part ways via MCD don't spoil the peace of mind of the other family members both the side.
1 Like

(Guest)

@ sandevar,

Rightly said.))

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     04 August 2013

u have filed RCR and wait for the proceedings, to complete, he cannot get divorce without your consent, donot jump into conclusions, as far  as maintainence he is liable to pay ,even if he doesnot have job, APEX  had clearly  said that. it is the duty of husband to care of his wife and children. All the other questions are hypothetical as of now, wait for your turn.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 August 2013

Give up ego.Go to him, tell him that you love him and want to stay with him.

See what happens.Ask apology if you have or you feel any of your act has hurt him.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 August 2013

1.   Your briefs till date are laden with one two many inconsistencies. Have a serious look to your first and subsequent queries till date to discover inconsistencies. Any seasoned Lawyer can beat all your allegations squarely.

2.   Suggest to join marital counseling to carve out a path which will selfishly benefit you either as single or being his wife in the long run.

3.   Rest replies from others are not very helpful to you cause title till date unless chamber counseling done face to face.

amardeep (xyz)     05 August 2013

what i conclude from your post is

i.e 1) U r greedy like hell.

2) No respect of Husband and in laws

3) U r in extra marital

Morale of the story is if u werent the above u wuld have stayed with your husband even if he's earning zero and motivated him to look for new options but ur greed came over and u ran away

Kindly dunno mine wat i said but its true like hell

(Guest)

Munni is back. :-))

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     05 August 2013

Respected members please stop responding this thread. Looks like some fake profile posting hypothetical questions and wasting the time of experts. If she was genuine she would have gone to lawyer and would have initiated the fight. No response from @munni.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandevar
Respected members please stop responding this thread. Looks like some fake profile posting hypothetical questions and wasting the time of experts. If she was genuine she would have gone to lawyer and would have initiated the fight. No response from @munni.

Not a fake profile at all. Its a genuine case of woman who became greedy by the day!>

munni (house wife)     05 August 2013

Dear Madam Ranee,

Thank you for your reply.. Actually I need that he should be changed, then I may consider.. In such a violance charecter even I am not feeling secure to join wit him..
For this reason only I need help from LCI..

@ Sandevar,

If some bosy is in problem, and asked some thing her feeling then why you people comment like this.. If you don't like such comments, then better don't reply. That's it.. hope u know that, this forum is for public those who need seek help. then what is the wrong with u?

Only the male member will tell thousend of things against we people..Thsi is the cause for giving priority for women at India, like 498 and DV etc.. For such kind of people such rule shuld be implemented and it should be nonbailable...

Hope government is doing the correct things..

hi,

You people are making fun out of my  comments.. Any way those who ruin my life, I don't want to leave them.. One day I will update you that I put all of them inside the bar..

A men can marry or play any thing.. But once some thing happened then what shall a women do? Do you have any thinking power, and simply you people are doing what ever u do..

Thanks govt. for doing some favor for women..

NGOKC (pm)     05 August 2013

@munni SInCERE Advise

When you married him  , you knew he is servicing abroad , Its unfair of you to now expect hiim to come back to India. For some ppl going abroad may be ultimate aim in life. Scolding is not harassment , even parents , bothers sisters scold.

By staying away you are increasing differences between both of you, reply to RCR  and go back to him permanently.

Don't make a foolish decision to filee false or 498 or dv cases, you will ruin ur lives and make only lawyers richer . Nobody wins in a court case , all lose.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     05 August 2013

@ Munni, we respect your feelings by the way my comments was more about you acting upon things proactively to save the institution of marriage. Please review my first comment I only suggested you to sit together and take a decision. With only an ambition of ruining your husband you will ruin your career and personal life. Even if you want money from your Husband ask him directly he will pay that for you. But my suggestion is if you're only for money don't put false cases against your husband and their family members sit with elders part ways peacefully. Once you initiate the legal cases viz.... 498A, DV and so on and so forth dont expect any mercy from your husband and their family members and expect 100% divorce that's for sure.

By the way what is your parents suggesting, are they against your husband and in-laws. There are so many complicated things in life which will  be solved via transparancy. Be clear on what you need.

You only consider to join him if he changes his behaviour, being a wife you will be the only person who can change his behaviour and no can change him. that's why girls/women in India have been cannoted to peace. The women should be more service oriented and that doesn't mean that they should bow down to in-laws words. Educate them they will change and be ready to accept your mistakes also and lern from them. Leave your Ego automatically the world will  be clear or you. 

I dont want to comment any further, bottomline you have the law you can use it if you really feel that your husband has tortured you, but if you fail to prove it rest assured in the name of live in peace you will be Rest in Peace one day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register