LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samar Garg (Trader)     28 October 2012

Hand writing expert report

Greetings to all the Gentlemans & Lawyers here..

I have a criminal case filled against me in the state of maharastra u/s.406,411 r/w 34 IPC and is pending Before the Hon'ble 

> Am on bail in this case granted by the Hon'ble High Court Mumbai, on the grounds my lawyer offered to deposite 50% of complaint's amount (other than the Solvent surety) in order to show our bonafide without the prejudice of our defences. The complainant in the case SUPRA has alleged that he has delivered goods to me on approval in 5 (five) parts, out of which only one approval note is signed by me, one is signed by someone else who has given his statement that he has delivered the goods to me, other 3 have been sent thru a local courier service on which only receipent's name and mobile number is mentioned and is being signed a received by a someone else whose statement has not been recorded as it appears to be an unknown person. 

Case was registered with the local PS of complainant and Investigation was conducted by the Mumbai Crime branch and the case moved there permanently. Goods or cash etc was nothing recovered from my end during or after Police custody but only a receiver of disputed goods was arrested U/s. 411 IPC and was later released on bail. 2 Other receiver's are shown wanted in charge-sheet.

1) What role does a HANDWRITING EXPERT report plays in such cases,

2) As i am resident of diff state then maharastra is it possible for me to get the all my cases combined & transfered to my own City.

3) Whereas, I have deposited the said amount in cash with the trial court, the de-facto complainant has filled an application with the magistrate that i have generated black money by misusing his Goods and the source of amount be asked from me. The ACMM, till date has not taken any congnizance on this. My lawyers say's that since the bail has been granted to us by the Hon'ble High court, this ACMM has got nothing to do with the source. Even if this de-facto complainant has to ask the source he has to move The Hon'ble High court. Is that TRUE?

4)Earlier the de-facto complainant had filled an application to impose sec. 409 & 120B IPC, for which the magistrate kept to keep in consideration at the time of framing of charges. Now again he has filled an application to impose Sec. 409 IPC and ACMM has directed us to file the say. My lawyer has filled his say with only one stand that the de-facto complainant is not a party to file such application & IO be called personally for the explaination and little about the facts of initial case which does not attract sec 409 IPC. What must i do on this ? Can someone suggest me some good citations of a complainant in CR cannot file such applications and to devoid Sec.409 IPC. I have met the IO personally and he stated that this sec. is only implicable on govt employees or a registered merchandise/agent of a company. There is no agreement of a establishment of a merchandising or agency b/ween me and the so called complainant. Neither the approval note is of standard kind which contains the serial number, VAT no. any my company's name or address. the approval note has only my first name & descripttion of goods with quoted price.

I have numerous questions which relates to this case but I will keep asking the new ones soon as the older get resolved which I think is better to avoid confusions and bug. I understand that being in such a critical situation i should only consult a Ld. Councel but now with so many cases and bail procedures I am already running out of finances with my going and coming back from mumbai twice a month and the existing lawyer is a little lasy one and keep telling me that he will wash the prosecution in trial,but i belive that we have to fight such applications from the initial stage in order to keep the trial in our favour. Also I am looking for a reasonable & Ld.Councel in mumbai for future. I expect a lot of help from LCi

Warm regards.

Learning

1 Replies

Samar Garg (Trader)     30 October 2012

Dear all...

Its sad to see that with numerous experts and consultants around, this thread is lying here with no replies and 40+ views. This is not what i expected from THIS FORUM. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register