LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     25 June 2014

Hammered & humiliated by judicial system

Recently I appeared in 125 case filed by wife where she got order to get 15K maintenance.

I submitted all my salary & investment/liability proofs with honesty.

In conversation with judge it was observed to me that he was completely biased & forcing me to get united.

He was not ready to listen my points. He got angry when I told that I expect written assurance from wife that she will not go to police & court in future. than only I can be with her as she give threats of suiside.

I didn't get proper justice. Now I am down & out, forced to unite with her.

Fed up with Judicial system which is blind.

I hired senior most lawyer & followed him but he failed to deliver. He was not sincere towards my case. After order he was asking to go high court. He asked me to put cases of custody & div togther which most of the people were saying wrong step. I believe lawyer was greedy for money & reason of my such loss in court.

My trust is over I am going to unite with wife atleast it will benifit my daughter.

Learning

2 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 June 2014

yes, unite. if she behaves properly, then OK. otherwise, next time do not go to court without concrete evidences.

fighting back (exec)     28 June 2014

you cannot be forced to unite. that was just a mental pressure created on you to join your wife. there is no law which can force either of the two to live together. you should have stuck to your stand, at the most you would have had to pay the maintainence, which in any case you will have to pay even after uniting with her. so what is the point of living with her if you dont wish to. even if you had stuck to your stand the judge would not do anything. he just tried your patientence. you cannot be hanged (for heavens sake!!) to deny joining your wife. now that you have agreed to, you have just invited more trouble for yourself. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register