LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VAIBHAV MANWATKAR (Dy manager)     22 March 2011

Gunthewari Property

I have Purchased Flat in Pimpale Gurav Area of Pune. This is Gunthewari type Plot. Builder has taken Permission from PCMC building construction department to built 4 storage building.

Now builder has completed construction & now giving Posession to each flat owner.

But i have asked Builder to get completion certificate from PCMC respective department, but he said that PCMC will not give such type of completion certificate to Gunthewari Plot.

Please give me suggesion that whether Mumcipal corporation will give Building construction completion certificates for Gunthewari plots

Regards

Vaibhav Manwatkar

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 March 2011

no, the said corporation only give to construction permission, if you want to flat completing certificate you may ask your constructor, and assured the flat are minimum life of the building from the completition certificate.

Amit (TA)     22 June 2011

Hi Vaibhav and ali,..need some info on Pimple Gurav gunthewari plots ..if these properties are legal or not?
i too have booked a flat here and builder is saying he would give regulization certificate.

thanks very much for sharing ur experience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register