Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guiding or misguiding lawyer

Page no : 2

rohan (Manager)     21 November 2011

One can't ask shared household rights in a house in which a an has no title rights.read SC judgement in taruna batra case

Aishwarya (Teacher)     22 November 2011

just seek a normal MCD and take back what u gave in dowry thats all.

ponder over advice's u get from here, as nothing else is better then an MCD and i guess ur lawyer wants ur case to prolong for his own benefit , could be..

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     23 November 2011

mutual divorce is always better option,file in court under sec 13(b) .after six month of filing u get divorced.after getting divorce you file sec 125 for maintainance.as well you donot remarry you will  continue to recive maintainance.your lawyer is thinking about only fee,not of previous 5 years of your life,which will be full of frestrations.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 November 2011

But why sec125 after taking MCD.

Its always better to cover ur interests including alimony part in MCD deed, why to make the advocates richer by Sec 125 move??

Geetika (Finance)     25 November 2011

I want to thank all experts who helped me guiding a right way. I had to hire a new lawyer and we have filed mutual consent divorce finally. According to him i have to wait for 6 months until the marriage is dissolved. Meanwhile during 6 months is it possible to get engaged with someone else  and then get married after 6 months once the decree is passed ?

Shivaji Rao (worker)     25 November 2011

It might be a problem if your husband revokes mcd before 2nd motion. let's see what experts say

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

:-) Be cautious.

Wait for some time.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 December 2011

PL DO NOT COMPLICATE, DO NOT BE OBVOUS :

LET ONE MATTER FINISH . 

NEVER BE IN HASTE ESPECIALLY IN SUCH MAT DISPUTE.

POSSIBLY, YOUR MOVE IS WRONG AND COST YOU LATER ON. 

6 MONTHS PERIOD IS RECOMM BY COURT TO UNDERSTAND UR RELATIONSHIP WITH HSBAND AND DECIDE FINALLY. 

ACTING BEFORE THAT PERIOD , DO NOT SERVE COURT AIM & OBJECTIVE, THAT CARE FOR U. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register