LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu sundaram (manager)     18 June 2010

guide me / help me

Hai, iam madhu from kerala,palakkad,i would like apply for a divorce, my marriage was on 20-03-2002,and i had two childrens,for the past four years i have beeen seperated.In 2003 i applied for a divorce in chennai,but unfortunately she came along with her mother and told this mistake will never happen,based on their words we lived happily for a year, after that again she has gone to her mother house,after that i never met her.now iam thinking why am i not applied for the divorce? Even she comes also i will never accept her because to the extreme my heart and my feelings were burnt ,now iam doing my own business in hr agency,if there is any lawyer for me to help me out pl mail me at crow007@in.com

Learning

5 Replies

Pritam K (Lawyer )     18 June 2010

Hi Madhu,

I would suggest you to go first for Mutual Consent Divorce Instead of directly going for filing Divorce petition. Direct divorce petition from your side will create problems for you.

Regards,

pritam

madhu sundaram (manager)     18 June 2010

Dear Sir,

i think she will not accept,she is waiting for me to file a case then she will proceed with her lawyer.

she may put some fraudlent cases against me.

sabyasachee chatterjee (advocate)     19 June 2010

i want some case reference on the ground "for annulment of the marriage u/s 25(1) of the special marriage act. 1954 - marriage has not been consumated owing to the willful refusal of the respondent .

madhu sundaram (manager)     20 June 2010

Dear Sir,

i was married on 20-03-2002 ,and for an year we lived happily with my parents,on 21-03-2003 my son was born after that only the problem created,at that time i was working in a private firm, after that i started my own business,her mother wants me to settle down in coimbatore , but i refused for that i was in chennai.

her mother was in black magic,after that i have seperated by my parents and live alone in chennai with my wife,what ever i earned i boughty the land in coimbatore in her name, like that it goes on .

after six months she went to mother house and she was staying over there for past six months, so i contacted my lawyer , he told me that he will send a notice, when they gotr the notice they came immediately and told that we have done a mistake this will not repeat again, and again for a year we were living happily but after that only i knew that she wants to settle down in coimbatore .her brother came and they went to coimbatore, for past one year she was there, then i dont know where to go again i went to coimbatore to settle down there.

i was there in coimbatore for one year and started my business over there. i was making money a lot, buit unfortunately there was a loss in my business,immediately she went to her mothers house.the4n my parents came and they told to come to my place , but she refused, now almost three years we have beeen seperated.

right now iam in kerala with my parents and practising my HR business.so kindly tell me what should i do in further.

regards

S.Madhu

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     22 June 2010

I do agree with the views of my Ld. friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register