LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam munjal (na)     21 August 2012

Guide me

my matrimonial compromise taken place in court mediation she has taken half money of compromise and dowry articles as per compromise she has to flie mcd and withdraw all cases but she is not giving mcd not withdrawing cases if i flie contested divorce how many time it will take

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     21 August 2012

I'm surprized how you given half money without 13B(1).

well there must be a cluase  in your settlement deed at mediation centre.. and she is bound by that deed. other wise you can out criminal case againt her and she is laible to return your 50% money taken.

sam munjal (na)     21 August 2012

sir i tell you in detail  my  matrimonail compromise happend in court medition on 225000 along with admiteed itmes  as full and final settelment past present future alimony maintenance all other clamis inducding stree dhan. i had to sbmuit 125000 fdr on name of my wife in court which had to relase on first motoin but she had no ac i gave her 125000 chuqe before judge and he gave order  to her to make 125000 fdr and submit in court  which she didnot  balance 1 lakh to be paid on second motoin and admiteed itmes i gave her in police sation as per compromise she had to withdraw all cases and flie mcd which she didnt now i flied fir and dv qushaing in high court  on last date high court said go to famliy court and setell the issues now famliy court judge gave order that  she hs taken 125000 and admiited itmes. will fir and dv quashing happen on my next date and  i am thinking to flie contested divorce how much time it will take.

Ranee....... (NA)     21 August 2012

Contested divorce is a long process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register