LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinakaran S (Business)     11 August 2022

Guardian ward - visitation rights

We divorced in 2016. We have a 10 years old female minor child.
She filed cases against me - RCR, Maintaence and DVC all were favoured towards me.(before 2019)

Now, i filed visitation rights for my baby 2021 october so far 6 hearings completed and 6th hearing only she filed counter for my main petition. still counter is pending towards my IA which i filed on 7th april 2022. The counter reply contains completely false allegations against me and framed so many wrong scenes created by respondent.

the current status shows that - IA / EA Pending / CMP Pending / CRP Pending / CMA Pending - Does it mean trial will start of straight away order will pass?

Can i get an interim order to see my baby? (or)
Will trial start now?
Can i go for high court direction for speedy disposal? Because, the judge is very very favourable to her because of his legal counsel is close to judge and giving too long gaps in between hearing dates(Average 30-60 days) not interested to hear our side points.

Grounds for speedy disposal
--------------------------

- She is getting ready for 2nd marriage with no case bar. She intentionally brought community certificate in different caste name and even in my daughter's school admission form she mentioned different caste. big shocking to me.
 - Not showing and did not bring child to court hearings including 4 rounds of counselling
  - after too much pressure she brought my daughter - 6th hearing(10-08-2022) out of 11 months case(so far 6 hearings completed) and filed counter for main petition ALONE.
- So far no counter filed for IA which is pending - intentionally delaying and passing days. 

Are these grounds enough to win my high court direction for speedy disposal?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register