LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahman   03 September 2019

guardian vs parents

hi everyone good evening

i am studied from 1st class to 10th and after i have completed diploma course. So, in this issue i have completed my studies on my uncle's name as a guardian instead of my father's name, now at present i want to change my father's name in place of my uncle's name.

i request you to please help me in this issue, what step should i take are else any other opinion to make any other document to enable to change whole studies on my father's name.

plz do the needful at the earliest.

thanking u


 6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 September 2019

Even if you have studied under the guidance of a guardian, the father's name always remains as a permanent record and the guardian's name is different.  There is no objection for you to state your father's name in any documents and though it is not mentioned in certificates, if you have AADHAR you may not be having problems.  Generally, institutions admit guardian's name only in peculiar cases where an explanation is offered for not stating either father's name or mother's name.  If any of the father or mother are living, institutions do not accept guardian's name in certificates.

Shashi Dhara   03 September 2019

Gaurdian means gaurdian only gaurdian cannot replace natural parents so don't worry much about it.if u were adopted then situation was different.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     03 September 2019

Just forget about the replacemnt of father's name with that of gaurdian,

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 September 2019

The facts, as stated, are less than convincing.

Harlan Bray   21 September 2020

There is a big difference being parent and being guardian of someone in this era. You cannot be the real parent if you are a guardian of reviews and parents have a lot to do for their children.

followers canada   14 October 2020


shall be read subject to every enactment heretofore or hereafter passed relating to any ... under this Act deemed to have appointed or declared the guardianor ... Power of Parents to appoint in case of European British subjects. ... appointment, or declaration of a guardian of a minor are taken in more Courts than one,. by epicfollowerscanada

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads