Upgrad LLM

gst registration proof of place of business

I want to know that if any body have his own building where he/she does business and that land is registeres on the name of his father/ mother and both his father or mother is not alive then what document he will use to get GST registration. Because

1> he don't have electricity connection on his business or shop name i'e the electricity connection is on his own or his family member's name 

2> all receipts and sale deed of land are in his father's/ Mother's name and both of them are passed away.

Then how can he/She show Legal ownership of that property

Please provide answers for both conditions separately.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x