Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil Paul   10 February 2021

GST Processing & Working

Hi,

I have a friend Rohit who is on the verge of starting a business in the field of pharmaceutical using network marketing platform. Now he has opened an account for business purposes and applied for GST number using that particular account. Now, both him and I are not aware of the proper functioning and guidelines of the Government as well as the basic rules that follows.

I am seeking for a proper step by step response for the GST account setup for business purposes and What is the minimum capital that I have to maintain in that account for its proper functioning?

Learning

2 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   11 February 2021

Since the 1st of July 2017, every seller who wants to sell his products anywhere across the nation, is required to enrol for the GST (i.e GOODS & SERVICES TAX).

However, it isn't requisite in case the seller sells goods or services under the exempted category. The GST registration process is entire paperless.

Thus, the registration process takes place entirely digitally (i.e online mode).
Moreover, there won't be any hard copies or physical print outs required for the enrolment.

As per your query, in order to illustrate the step by step process of Registration for GST, I've broken down the registration process into smaller parts for convenience.

The steps are given down below:-
# Step I: Generate your GST Application form

# Step 2: Filling in your GST Application form

# Step 3: Registering your Digital Signature Certificate

# Step 4: Verify and Submit Your GST Application

In fact, if you need more input regarding the same, click on the link given down below:-
https://services.amazon.in/resources/seller-blog/how-to-register-for-gst.html

Hope it Helps

Thanks

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2021

It is better to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer or chartered accountant for proper advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register