Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushanta (student)     09 March 2010

Granularity of Law

Hello All,

Could somebody help me by explaining GRANULARITY of Law.

Any pointer to towards the answer will be highly appreciated.

~Sushanta

Learning

2 Replies

Dr Rakesh Saxena (Engineer-Advoate)     10 March 2010

Granularity of law means the effective distribution of rule of law through codified law .Law covers the entire areana of social fabric. The cybernatics of law is controlled by compnants of law , rule, and regulations . While the law defines the codification at macro level the rules and regulations provide finer molecules -detials of it to implement.

In my opinion it means as to how small and fine  pieces of law there are to understand it and imement.. When a legal system is split into smaller components, it's important to get the right degree of componentization. Small, fine-grained components give much greater flexibility in assembling precisely the right combination of functionality, through jurisprudence but they are more difficult to co-ordinate.They some times overlap and create confusion, then you do have to control them through provisions of exclusion and barring, or make harmonios interpretations . Much larger, coarse-grained components of law  are easier to manage but may become too unwieldy. Othe social science considerations tend to favor the use of more coarsely grained messages in society , whereas legal considerations have always preferred a much finer level of granularity.

Ihope I have made some sense.

Sushanta (student)     10 March 2010

Thanks a lot Mr Rakesh.

I was wondering, if you can mention some reliable source, so that I could quote the source name also whialongwith the explanation you 've provided. While writing  a paper I need to quto the source as well.

Thanks in advance.

~Sushanta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More