GPA Photo Copy



My father got allotted BDA property 30 years back, we are three children’s and I am the younger. He built a house on allotted site, my mother Sister and Father all lived in that house, by that time my elder brother was married  and he stayed at his wife house, and I was doing  degree and stayed at my uncle house in Mysore,

During that time my mother and elder sister died in accident, after that incident my father  left that house, for rent , and made GPA in my name , and stayed with Elder Brother till his death , after  getting degree ,I got  a good job in  Pune  and went their and settled and I got married and I am staying  there only.


Recently my Father Passed away, he had made Registered Will In the name  of  Elder Brother’s Daughter , without giving share to me or my children, and know she is staying  in that house from past  3 years ,

I have lost the original copy of the GPA, I have photo copy of the GPA, and GPA is not registered, their is no witnes's in the GPA, do I have Right Claim in the Property Please advice.





No, u have no right to claim but u challange the WILL.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x