LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yatyendra singh rathore   06 July 2016

Got selected in exam but not got appointment

Respected experts! i have appeared in combined class 4/ chowkidar recruitment test 2015, an exam conducted by vyapam on 12/07/2015 and got selected in a department name sanchalanalay nagar tatha gram nivesh (commenly known as town and country planning t&cp, bhopal) under the preferences of department filled at the time of application with 91 marks out of 100 marks.Result was declared on 18/12/2015 and after 3 moths when i contacted to tncp told me that we have not demanded for this post but as per the vyapam advertisement and rule book of exam the post was there thawhy i had filled appllication. when i contacted to vyapam the said we have correctly selected you and others as per preferences given by the candidates. Till now no progress and i mstill waiting for appointment . What should i do? cam i file a case for this? under which catogery? service matters or others? please guide.

Learning

5 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     06 July 2016

take it positively. from your post you seem to be overqualified for the job. so fly higher!

Yatyendra singh rathore   07 July 2016

pleasesee the link below

https://epaper.bhaskar.com/bhopal/120/29062016/mpcg/1/

Attached File : 358621 20160707093612 657593065 doc1.docx downloaded: 43 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2016

Use RTI.

Seek requisitionfor the post sent by the deptt and also from the exam body as to which requisition they received.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2016

Originally posted by : JustAdvisor
take it positively. from your post you seem to be overqualified for the job. so fly higher!

Many BCA, B Tech, MCA are joining as peon in govt deptts. Nothing suprising.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 August 2016

Extract the information thru RTI.

Keep on trying in competitive exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register