Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (Accountant)     25 August 2009

girl murdered my Army Man

Dear Sirs,

I am Srinivasrao from Chennai. native of Samalkot, AP
But we came to chennai 35 years back and settled in chennai.
We given our sister to Mr.Siva Kumar, working in Indian Army, during marriage we have given Rs. 2 lakh cash & 10 soverin of Gold and other house hold items.
Marrige was held on dt.30.07.2006 at Samalkot.
First 6 months they lived happy married life,
They have 2 years tiny child born on dt.6.5.2007
after that Mr.Siva kumar started to showing his colour, started harresing my sister for more dowry & Bike.

My sister was sent out from Matrimonial home on 1 week of July 2008,
after six months ie. on  28.01.2009 mr.Siva Kumar came to Chennai along with his mother, his sister, Brother-in-law, two village heads and given affidavit in writtren  saying that comfortable life for my sister.
beliving their workds we have sent our sister along with the family members of Mr.Siva Kumar to Samalkot.

on 2.2.2009 my sister taken to Meerut, UP, where Army Quaters was alloted to Mr.Sivakumar.
In June 2009 they came to Samalkot for attending his yonger brother's engagement.

On 2.7.2009 again my sister was sent to Chennai for motor bike & more dowry, but we said bike will we arranged soon.
My sister went to Matrimonial house at Samalkot on dt.8.7.2009 from Chennai.

within 14 days, it is unbelivable we have recieved a call from his brother said that my  sister was dead by consuming pesicide posion.
We immediately proceed to Samalkot.
Incident was occured on 22.07.2009 mid night, but admited in Govt hopital at 5.00AM on 23.07.2009 dead at 5.15 AM at Govt Hospital , Kakinada.

The FIR has been filled under 304B, 498A of IPC against Mr,Siva Kumar, His mother, his brother.
All sent to Judical custody, but within 10 days A2 & A3 came on Bail.
A1 is still on Jail.

It is surprise that in FIR, no where it is mentioned that he is working in Army
But we have mentioned in our complaint he is working in Indian Army.

On our Enquiy it is revealed that on 22.07.2009, evening my sister was beaten on road,
three of his friends were went to Sivakumar house in Drunken state in the evening,

My sister dress is filled with complete Blood marks.( on the bottom of chudidar)
Post mortem Report was received from Kakinada Govt Hospital, no visible injury's mentioned in Report. but cause of death was not mentioned.
Still RFSL, Vijayawada Report is awaited.

Kidly advice,
We want to Transfer the case from AP to Chennai, TN because we wont get justice in Kakinada AP, bacuse they have local political power in that area
also
My Parents are age old.
It is not possible to go to Kakinade for hearing.

Please advice what do , what is feature of 2 years baby now she was with us.
How Prove 304B &  498A of IPC

Please help us to punish the 3 accused.
Thanking You,

N.Srenivasarao.
Chennai.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register