Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl has booked a "1st rape, false promise of marriage"

Page no : 2

AYAN (WEB DEVOLOPER)     30 June 2012

IF A BOY PROMISES TO MARRY A GIRL BY SMS WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP.AFTER SOMEDAYS HE DENY TO MARY HER.BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.  WILL THE BOY BE PUNISHED?

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     30 June 2012

@AYAN

This is not a crime. As there is no physical contact no court in India would ever accept such a case. Even police would not register such case.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     30 June 2012

@AYAN

This is not a crime. There are many things which a couple share amongst themselves due to overwhelming emotions. How many times did you brought moon to her? Don't worry!

Howevera word of advice would be that never indulge into promising any girl about marriage even when you truely love her. This promise can lead you to trouble if u ever perform s*xual act. Better be safe and never promise of marriage.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

robin (mba)     14 July 2012

Suppose a man had s*x with a girl 2 years ago. how the girl will prove that the man had s*x with her ? can the dna test will prove that?

robin (mba)     14 July 2012

AYAN

R U STUPID?

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION THAT IS? LOL

THEN THE GIRL SHOULD MARRY THE MOBILE PHONE. LOL

(Guest)

Is this post still going on.. Mine is similar case. 

I dont know what has to be done. How many years does this case is gonna run and do i have to attend the court in person. 

I am not in india. How do they proceed on this case. I dont know the sections imposed on me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register