LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl harrasing married man

Page no : 2

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     09 September 2011

yaaa, go 4 it

1 Like

Kreamwichs (Salaried)     09 September 2011


How can she file a rape case against me as i have not been into any kind of physical relation with her since more than 3-4 years. Let me know when she goes to the police to file a false rape case will the police directly admit her case or take her to the hospital for some kind of tests to check her case. Should i go to the police and again file a NC against her saying she is threatining and balckmailing me for money

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     09 September 2011



You should apply Nc again.


Her case is ought to be outrightly rejected by anyone including police, judges etc., on the delay alone. An incidence which happend 3-4yr ago cannot be claimed and reported without a reasonable explanation! And this is a laughable explanation that you were paying money to keep her mouth mum or may be she could make a story that she miraculously went to Lilliput :p and stayed there like jajantaram-mamantaram for three years.............


All the best!




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register