Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honest   04 March 2016

Girl family threatening interpol case (or) 2 crore


Girl family is threatening through Circle Inspector (CI) we should pay 2 Crore Rupees  otherwise they will file Interpol case  cancel my visa and passport , and spoil me.

Does the Interpol Case work for any of the cases going to be filed by girl family?



 6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 March 2016

No. File a formal complaint against the police officer threatening you to higher authority of Police department of the state.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     04 March 2016

First gathered the evidences of her threatening or ci threatening and then move to S.P police of your district and give a complaint in writing to him and ask relief from him .

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 March 2016

"Jo Darta hai usey log aur daretey hai"

Follow advice of the experts !! Nothing to worry .

honest   04 March 2016

Many thanks for your kind help. 


SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2016

Originally posted by : Born Fighter
"Jo Darta hai usey log aur daretey hai"

Follow advice of the experts !! Nothing to worry .

Adding to it...

It is our Fear that Makes other people take advantage of the situation.

Lots of movies have shown how to Video record using pen camera recorder and mobile phone.

Record all the conversations...Give it to TV channel...and it will be the Breaking News for few hours....

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     14 March 2016

try to record theconversation smartly and file compaint and straghtaway file wRIT PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT AND SEE THE POLICE OFFICER'S PLIGHT


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query