LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishor   25 April 2018

Gift deed_society transfer

I am 82 yr old. I am a member of a Registered Hsg.Soc. at Borivali, Mumbai. Hsg.Society has adopted Model Bye laws. I have gifted my flat of the said Hsg. Soc. to one of my son in 2011 through a Duly registered Gift deed and stamp duty paid on it. However that time I did not transfer the membership of it at my Hsg. Soc. Now I wish to transfer the membership of said flat in my Hsg. Society. While I proceeded to the Society for transfer, Society demanded the following. 1) The Society is asking me to get the NOC of my other two living children who are my legal heirs. I do not wish to obtain NOC from my other children 2) Society is doubting the Legitibilty of the GIFT DEED saying that Document has become old and get it again validated by the registrar. 2) Society is asking to Pay Premium of Rs.25000/- (as Society has resolved in the AGM to charge Premium of Rs. 25000/- in case of GIFT DEED in blood relations and Transfer fee premium of Rs. 100000/- in case of BUY/SALE of flat in the Society.) Kindly advise on all three points.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register