LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (.)     11 February 2017

Gift deed or any other which would low cost

Hiii I am 22 old student from CHHATTISGARH state My grandfather has 40 acre agriculture land MY grandfather has 4 Children (My father ,my uncle and two daughters) My grandfather gives 12.5 acres to each son means Total 25 Acres out of 40 Acres MY GrandFather died in 2009 , he has no wills Then after MY uncle also died in 2010 he has also no wills Recently through natural producer the 15 Acres Left property transfer to my grandmother name and power of antorney. The property around 15 Acre Agriculture Land . so now My Grandmother wanted to transfer the whole property (15 acres) to his Grandson(me) MY 2 questions are- 1} Which property Transfer cost cheaper GIFT or any other way like directly buys from my grandmother OR Anyother way is better??? HOW to much tax differnce and what are advantages and disadvantages in terms of money and Safety ?? 2} Which can not Challenge in court by my Uncle-wife (if it is possible)?? Hiii I am 22 old student from CHHATTISGARH state My grandfather has 40 acre agriculture land MY grandfather has 4 Children (My father ,my uncle and two daughters) My grandfather gives 12.5 acres to each son means Total 25 Acres out of 40 Acres MY GrandFather died in 2009 , he has no wills Then after MY uncle also died in 2010 he has also no wills Recently through natural producer the 15 Acres Left property transfer to my grandmother name  The property around 15 Acre Agriculture Land . so now My Grandmother wanted to transfer the whole property (15 acres) to his Grandson(me) MY 2 questions are- 1} Which property Transfer cost cheaper GIFT or any other way like directly buys from my grandmother OR Anyother way is better??? HOW to much stamp duty and registration charge differnce and what are advantages and disadvantages in terms of money and Safety ?? 2} Which can not Challenge in court by my Uncle-wife (if it is possible)??

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2017

Isn't it same query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Gift-deed-vs-sale-deed-631441.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register