Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hrushi   02 September 2021

Gift Deed for transfer of Shares in a co op hsg. doc. mumbai.

1)In a Co Op Hsg. Soc. in Mumbai Donee submited for transfer of Flat Registered Gift Deed having many corrections and mistakes and he is not willing to produce Original Deed to Manging Commitee for verification.
What Action Managing Commitee (MC)can take. Can MC refuse accepting such Gift Deed?
2) The above Gift deed is submitted to the Society after 3 Years of its making whether it is valid as one of the Donner has already expired about a year back.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 September 2021

Hello, Society can ask for a certified or notarised copy of the registered gift deed. It doesn't make any difference that the gift deed is registered before 3 years and one of the donees has died.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query