Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Boini (Bussiness)     29 July 2008

gift deed

sir thes is srisailam,

                 my father had two wifes,im the second son of his wife, my father had Ancestral property and gaved me 520 sqyards as a gift deed on 2005, i made a sale deed to other person on year 2006.
    now the problem is my fathers first wife- daughter age 45 years married on 1979, she sent me  a notice on 2008 recently in that she mentioned that she is going to appel to cancel my gift deed. she want an equal share in thes property.
   So, wat do i do now? im i in problem? do thes case effects me.. plz help me out..


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2008

Once it was gifted. If the gift deed got registered. She cannot file case against u.

nitin (advocate)     30 July 2008

once the gift deed is registered, none can challenge that, only the legality of the deed could be challenged. 

shamit sanyal (advocate)     12 August 2008

she is not in a position to challange the careful,they might come up with a story that your father at the time of gifting the property was not sane.

Take legal advise and send a reply to the afore said notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query