Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh kumar (lect)     01 December 2014

Getting past mediation in divorce case

Hi 

I filed a divorce case against my wife. Its case of cheating. She didn't attend the case and after declared expartee, she attends the case and court allows it. Now its in mediation stage. My case is strong and have strong evidence against her.

The family councilor at court conducted 4 hearings once every 2 months. Just prolonging the proceedings. Everytime I go in barely 3-4 mins he schedules another date. There is no meaningful discussions happening.

Last hearing my wife didn't turn saying she sick.  I am sick of these tricks at the court. How can I get past this and start the trial  ? As I know these are all dirty tricks to harass me ,as I have to travel long distance to attend the case proceedings. 

Can I file some petition in court seeking end of the mediation and to expedite the trial proceedings. The case is 1.5 yrs old and didn't reach trail stage yet. 

Please advice.

regards

Ramesh pawar

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 December 2014

In the next session at the mediation centre, you can very well point out the hardships and lapses by producing the statistical details of the events happened chronologically and express your decision to take up the case through regular court to the mediator and ask him to revert the case to the court,  yo do not have to hang around  with the useless counseling sessions or the sessions in the name of counseling or mediation. Speak to your lawyer to inform the mediator about this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register